Boring but important:
- This Lot is a 8 night / 9 day 'Golden Triangle with Chambal & Patan' tour of India, for two people staying at Taj Properties (4-star plus to 5-star).
- A total of 8 nights accommodation on Twin Room sharing on Bed and Breakfast basis, except for Chambal Safari Lodge which is on Full Board basis
- All arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the itinerary;
- The transportation envisaged is air-conditioned in Toyota Innova Car (or equivalent);
- Meet & Greet services of a TWX Representative at airports and railway stations;
- Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing tours;
- All visits and entrance in the program;
- Full day city tour of Old &New Delhi;
- Afternoon boat safari in Chambal;
- Evening camel safari followed by village walk;
- Half day city tour of Agra visiting Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri [enroute Agra - Jaipur];
- Full day city tour of Jaipur including Amber Fort with elephant ride / jeep ride [subject to availability];
- Air Conditioned executive chair-car train tickets for Delhi - Etawah;
- Government Service Tax of 2.58%SUPPLEMENT:
Available in lieu of Deluxe Garden View room at Trident and at a surcharge (ask a member of the Auction Room team for further info):
- Two night's accomodation in a Deluxe Room at Samode Palace on Bed and Breakfast basis (http://samode.com/palace/intro.html
- Two night's accomodation in a Deluxe Room at Devi Ratn on Bed and Breakfast basis (http://www.deviresorts.in/deviratn/default.html
- Airfare & airport tax
- Any visa fees
- No meals / refreshments / beverages other than those stated
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. personal insurance, tips and telephone calls
- Camera fees at monuments where levied.
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flight or last minute change of timings etc
Any other service, which has not been specified as "included"
- This offer is valid between 1st October 2012 - 15th April 2013
- Dates outside of this period may be available at a surcharge
- Agra Fort is closed to public on Mondays
- Taj Mahal is closed to public on Fridays.
Day 01 Arrive Delhi
- Meet and greet with a TWX representative, transferred to hotel for check-in
- Overnight at The Maidens Hotel in a Superior Room.
Day 02 Delhi
- After Breakfast, you will proceed for the half day sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi.
Day 03 Delhi - Itawah - Chambal (45 Kms. / 1 Hr.)
- Early morning, you will check out from the hotel be transferred to New Delhi railway station to board train to Itawah.
- Met by TWX representative at Itawah ; drive to Chambal
Day 04 Chambal
- After breakfast, you will proceed for a camel safari along the banks of the river and walking tour of Bateshwar Temple.
- Overnight at Chambal Safari Lodge
Day 05 Chambal - Agra
- Affter breakfast, drive from Chambal to Agra; on arrival, visit the Red Fort before check-in at Trident
Day 06 Agra - Jaipur (237 Kms. / approx. 7 Hrs.)
- After breakfast, drive to Jaipur; en-route visit to Fatehpur Sikri
Day 07 Jaipur
- After Breakfast You will be driven just outside Jaipur to the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort.
Day 08 Jaipur - Patan (123 Kms. / 2.5 Hrs.)
- After breakfast, drive to Patan
- Overnight at the Patan Mahal hotel
Day 09 Patan - Delhi
- After Breakfast drive straight to Delhi International airport.
- "Trip was ABFAB and TWX equally so, wrote them a very nice thank you complimenting them on the perfect service. Trip was the best ever, still miss India. I just love the place and the people, we had a wonderful time!" (Pascale Adriaens, March 2012)